Saturday, May 12, 2012

Random #22 - Renaming Dutch: Douche.

And here we have another episode of "my dog ruined my day."

I made these perfectly delightful Indian spice "biscot-tea" cookies for all my mama friends for mother's day...


And that &*($-ing dog ate them all in the middle of the night. Ripped them right out of the boxes they were packed in for mailing, as well as the baggies they were wrapped in to keep them fresh.

He spent the day in the crate for that. I used REALLY EXPENSIVE spices, too! Indian coriander, Gourmet Saigon Vietnamese Cinnamon, and fresh nutmeg that I grated myself. I know, I'm complaining (get over it!), but I spent HOURS putting this together and setting intentions for my mama friends to be really happy with their snail-mail surprises.

RUINED. And he didn't even savor them.

What's worse is that I can't afford the ingredients to make them again.

2 comments:

  1. But your post title made me laugh...and that's the best present of all:) The tea biscuits looked incredible!!! Happy mother's day to you, a fabulous mama!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe! Thanks MOTY! I have to admit I have to take the blame for this behavior of his...I DID let him taste the dough...or should I say "d'oh!" Mother's day blessings to you too!

      Delete