Sunday, June 3, 2012

EYE CANDY from a loved one!

I'm pretty sure by now, most of my reader(s?) are aware that I'm an artist of sorts. So, when a family member who has made a HUGE influence on my talents and pursuing them showcases her own mother's work, I feel inclined to advertise.

I refrain from advertising on this blog for many reasons, so, let's just perceive this as a promotion and a "sharing" of beauty, if you will...instead of an advertisement.

But ANYWAY, here it is:

Hardwick, VT's White Water Gallery Presents:
Looking Back: Hardwick in the 1950's
Paintings by Hazel Hall Rochester (1918 – 1988) who is fondly remembered for her paintings which focus on subjects in and around Hardwick in a former time but which are still very evident in the 21st. century. And in the photo gallery, a car show by N. Wasco
Opening Reception: Sunday, June 3rd. from 4 till 7pm.
Show runs through Sunday, July 8th @ White Water Gallery, 5 River Street, East Hardwick, VT.
Gallery Hours: every Sunday from 11-3 or by appointment
For information call: 802-563-2037


And also, a link to the White Water Gallery's blog:

CLICK ME!

Here's a preview:



ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment