Monday, March 26, 2012

Random #3.1 - Dump Spot



And here we have another episode of Dump Spot. Look at this mess!
Every week, this table ends up with an ever-eclectic new mix of random items on it. Believe it or not, this is also where we eat dinner, which is rather embarrassing, because most of the time, these items are still hanging out while we eat...

The List:

1. Stuffed Domo, my absolute favorite character, inside a Domo hat. I won the toy at Great Escape (an amusement park in Lake George, NY), and we found the hat at Good Will for $5. How they ended up together on this table, I couldn't tell you.

2. My son's digital camera, and two camera cases. Since I've been using mine so much lately, T has been following in my footsteps! He's got an eye for it, too! Why two cases? One is his case, one is mine, and I'm using my camera to take the picture :P

3. Little Sculpey planets with pins in them that T made the other day. He left them in the oven a little too long and his blue one turned black. The pins are so he can stick them into our houseplants' soil. *giggle*

4. A spindle of craft wire. This was another appearance to which the origin is unknown.

5. One of the household's cell phones, modded with grippy-rubber stuff cut off from a jar opener. It's all over the back of it, too. This is so it's doesn't slide all over the place when its on a dashboard, or against the window trying to get better service (when we lived in VT, we HAD to put the phone in the window to get just 2 lil bars).

6. That mouse is indeed attached to my laptop, but I hardly ever use it. Thus, it lays within a cluster of articles and not on a mouse pad or even within a space worthy of using a mouse.

7. Water bottles. The blue is T's, and the green one actually has a little wine in it, so you know who that one belongs to...

8. T's birthday was this month and he got some gift cards for Kindle books from his Grammy. He won't be using them anytime soon, though. I haven't given him back his Kindle yet because he got into trouble.

9. Ah, the ever present Harry Potter Wand.

10. Mad Libs. T likes to do these by himself. Then he reads them off to me and thinks they are JUST SOOOOO FUNNY. Truth be told, they actually are most of the time!

11. There is always always always a cup of coffee on the table. ALWAYS.

12. the paper with numbers written on it were just the names of images that I wanted to upload out of a huge batch.

13. A Game Boy game T said I should try to sell on eBay, and another drawing he's been working on lately, underneath all the other stuff.

I'm actually using the mouse now...and his water bottle is gone.
Yours? I just love to hear random stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment