Sunday, March 18, 2012

RANDOM #1 - Mango!

Okay, so my librarian friend posts on FaceCrack how she's learning a new language through her library...for FREE. !!! All I can think is, how cool would it be to learn a new language that is super rare and talk to my dog in it so I can belittle people without them knowing? Yes, I know, I'm an awful person.

Immediately, I post a comment, tagging my own city's public librarian, asking if this is available in my area, too.

Friend beats librarian to answering, posts link in comment.

AWESOME! It's called MANGO and it's an app you can use through your browser to learn all sorts of languages, including PIRATE.


This Mango thing is gonna rock my world...and now I get to re-use all my old language books for art and wrapping paper!

Why have I not heard of this before? Because I don't go to the library...I told you, I'm an awful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment