Saturday, March 31, 2012

Random #9 - Warning Signs


During last year's trip to Greece and Italy with my son, we saw some pretty funny "danger" signs. I figured I'd make this the topic for the day, since I can't use my camera until I finish cleaning it, and while cleaning T's, I was electrocuted (don't worry, it was a small shock...but my finger is still "buzzing")!

The actual translation for the above sign is "Do not climb or descend while closing", and we found this on the doors to the metro trains in Rome. Descend what, you say? The stairs outside of the doors, which fold out and back in rather violently...

Here are a couple we found at our local zoo:


Never mind the fact that you might DIE.



(okay, that one's not really a "warning" sign, but it's still pretty random...AND funny)

And these are just some from around cyberspace:

-source
WOW! That's gotta hurt!


-source
I like that they show what happens when you don't heed the warning...

-source
There's a danger of drowning, so you better not do it.


There's a bazillion more out there, have you seen any odd warning signs lately? Maybe you are one of the lucky ones who makes them, even???

No comments:

Post a Comment