Monday, April 2, 2012

Random #4.2 - Attleboro IS a dump

Yes, Attleboro is SUCH a dump.

I promised little while back that I'd get around to photographing the evidence supporting the above statement, and while I still haven't gotten the worst images available (forgot my camera...oops), here are some that give you an idea.






^^Looks like somebody ELSE made an oops, too. Yes, they paint the fencing here. I'm from Vermont, and we just don't see this kinds stuff up there, so if you live in a filthy city and this doesn't surprise you, I'm really sorry to have bored you today with my doldrums regarding the mess of this place!

On the bright side of this dump, little T took me on a walk on Sunday, to a very nice little wooded area, not too far away from our house. :)


AWE! If you are one of the unlucky folks who live in a filthy city, have you found any special places that are really nice within the filth? Do share!

2 comments:

  1. were they painting the fence aluminum colored 'cause that is the color they come. I would understand if they were painting it green or hot pink but it seems weird to paint it the color it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they painted it the shiniest (and most eye-sore-est) silver I've ever seen. I think they might do it to protect it from rust, or to cover it up. Now, a hot pink fence would TOTALLY make it to this blog. If you find one, please let me know!

      Delete