Thursday, April 5, 2012

Random #11 - Hi. I'm buzzing.

What? A lady can't have a drink once in awhile? I'm drinking cheap gin, mixed with diet tonic water and all natural cherry juice. R.W. Knudsen makes fantastic pure juice, in so many flavors, and because they aren't watered down, they make for a great mixer.

Also, I cut my hair today. And because I wanted to take pictures of the haircut, I decided to put on makeup. I don't like pictures of myself, I'd rather just walk around thinking I'm pretty instead of seeing the horrible truth in a photo. Are you with me? So, I caked on the eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara with experimental colors, in order to take a halfway-decent shot. I will probably still Photoshop it, though.

I am SUCH a girl.
And OMG it was SOOOO much FUN! Like, OMG! TOTALLY!

So yes, I'm celebrating a new haircut with gin, tonic, & cherry juice (even though it was just a little trim, really)!

Oh, and...no, I won't post any pics along with this post...




...unless they get requested... :P

2 comments: