Saturday, April 7, 2012

Random #11.1 - As you wish

Okay okay. I have to admit that I was hinting in my prior post that I'd actually like someone to request pics. My dear friend Rachel answered the call...which I have to say she is quite gifted at, little does she know...

So, now you get to see my choppings:




Also, recently Abe's Market online ran a promotion for a FREE three item sample package with only a $2.00 shipping charge to pay. I was ALL about it and sampled some aged cheddar flavored Pirate's booty (kinda like cheese puffs but on the healthier side and far tastier), organic quinoa pumpkin treats for my canine companion, and Wembé's Black Clay "natural/vegan/ecofriendly/wild" soap bar. The latter of the three made it FAR beyond worth just the $2.00 shipping fee. I don't think they are having the promotion anymore over at Abe's, but this soap gave a whole new meaning to "taking a shower." I highly recommend the product, and would love if someone could direct me to a more wallet friendly alternative.



P.S. - Sorry, but I really have a hard time posting pics of myself, so they're "half-a$$"...

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! It's amazing what you can learn from YouTube...it was done via cheap dollar-store razors!

      & to reply to your comment below, THERE'S ONION FLAVOR???? Ar, matey, me must get me hands on some of that booty!

      Delete
  2. i like pirate booty, the onion is my favorite. the soap sounds great.

    ReplyDelete