Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Random #3.2 - Dump Spot (in a new spot?)


Ugh. I had a rough emotional time as of late, and didn't leave my bed much. Therefore, the "Dump Spot" became my bed. I guess that means I am more guilty of the "dumping" than my son is...

The List:

1. I pulled out my stamp collection in hopes to get some of the more rare ones appraised via Google research. Never happened, and the stamps (in the binder) have moved to the ottoman at the end of the bed. Hmm...maybe I should go - wait, I'll finish this post first!

2. There's my MacBook - I LOVE YOU, MacBook! Note the stickers for 350.org plastered on the top of it, as well as a hot pink sticker that says, "Make out, Not War". Love that.

3. Not sure why the cords got all tangled and ended up semi-topping the MacBook, but again you can see the camera connector amidst the telltale Apple power cord.

4. The upside-down box is actually homemade. Inside it there is a diorama of a garden full of flowers and blossoming trees, vines and bushes. I wanted to thank my Landlady and friend for thinking of me on my birthday, and so I gave her her own little "happy place" inside this box. :)

5. There's a paper cutter to the right side of the image, but it's upside-down as well. I don't know?

6. Scissors and the corner of a purple folder which holds a bunch of half-used scrapbooking paper, which I utilized for the box.

7. SHARPIES! Who doesn't LOVE Sharpies? They will go back to their home in the black case which is also on the right side of the pic, just lower. I have had them for SO long, the mere fact that I sometimes have to throw one or two out from dry-out scares me to death. They are my friends!

8. I also love gluesticks, such as the purple and clear one shown above. Oh, I just NEVER have enough of these things!

9. That black round thing is the top to my water bottle.

10. Lastly, a piece of paper with some old love notes printed on it. I certainly won't be using those, so they will also go home, into the purple folder.

What's in your dump spot today?

No comments:

Post a Comment