Monday, March 26, 2012

Random #5 - Creative Vandalism

An old friend posted a link about "Smart-A** Vandalism", and I found it highly entertaining. I also have a very off-beat sense of humor, so if any of it offends you, I apologize in advance...



You can find the link to the rest of the images here (via Smosh.com).

But, it led me to some other creative vandalism that was also highly entertaining!

-source

Graffiti on a plane? Wow. How do you think the artist was able to accomplish this feat? I'm betting it was an inside job...



-source

This is pretty phenomenal. I'd like it if ALL fences were this pretty!



-source

I'm not sure I totally agree with this one, since I'm a fan of all art, and this seems to be kind of a parody on an original piece, but still...it's "creative".



-source

Good ol' Bansky. You gotta love it.



-source

And this is just REALLY talented. Look at the details - how long did it take this artist to do all those little cinder blocks? I want one in the yard, only of fairy houses and gnomes huts. Yup.



-source

Okay, last, and least, is bad graffiti. C'mon, I couldn't leave you with all that beauty and possibly inspire you without ruining it first, right?

I haven't seen any graffiti or vandalism worth photographing or blogging about in these parts, but if I do, you'll be the first to know!

What about you? Seen any creative art like the above images in your area lately?

2 comments:

  1. Rachel here, again
    have you seen this i have seen some pictures of it accomplished but this is the tutorial
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/how-to-plans/woodworking/step-by-step-guides-offbeat-diy-projects-6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally saw this, but it was a long time ago...maybe even up to 6 months...and was intimidated by the "engineering" knowledge needed, eve though everything is explained so thoroughly...I have to admit that the above is true for me, I've always been more of an aesthetic than logical person...

      But I will wholeheartedly give it a new try, dear, just for you!

      Delete