Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Random # 6 - A Random Day.

I woke up to a message that should've made my day incredible (because it really made me happy!), but instead...

I cried. A LOT.

Then I called around for a crisis hotline. Yup, I really needed some support, and I'm not afraid to say it. This led to more crying and eventually getting a bit more of a grip and remembering all that I've learned. Which led to more crying...

Then the ONE person I know in the area called me to ask if I wanted to go shopping at a flea market on Saturday. And sure enough, I began crying again...so, through gasps and tears I explained that I was broke and just couldn't go this time.

-source

Enter more crying...

And now, I'm blogging and am just as calm (although exhausted) as can be.

I KNOW, RIGHT? RANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment